About Your Other Half
Your Other Half is a human resources and operations firm that helps small businesses grow. We partner with business owners to create happy, profit-generating teams through effective human resources and people operations practices.
We are an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, creative team of seven, looking for someone who loves human resources, project management, and client communications to join our team and serve our clients.
About the Virtual Assistant Position
The Virtual Assistant will work with and for the CEO, assisting in managing the CEO’s day-to-day responsibilities, as well as supporting the overall team with administrative needs.
The Virtual Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing the administration of YOH’s online systems, including Google Suite, Asana, Harvest, Pipedrive, Zoom, ThinkHR, Slack, Recruitee and others, with particular focus on managing systems access, supporting client and employee onboarding and offboarding from systems, and finding efficiencies between systems (such as integrations, automations and process creation).
- Filing, including managing YOH’s digital filing systems using Google and Virtru, labeling and organizing digital files, with a thorough understanding of managing confidentiality and access for each file.
- Contact and database management, including sending invitations on social media and sales platforms, client and prospect research, with particular focus on managing the CEO’s LinkedIn invitations and messages.
- Supporting administrative needs for business development, including managing sales and partner engagement pipelines, drafting partner reports, contracts and proposals as needed.
- Supporting administrative needs for project management, specifically checking the progress or timelines against originals, reviewing project time reports to see budget vs. actual, and managing internal reports on success metrics using Google sheets.
- Managing the CEO’s calendar and scheduling, including travel arrangements and reservations, with an average appointment load of 20-30 appointments per week.
- Supporting the team’s calendaring needs, by ensuring folks have lunch breaks, invitations are sent to clients or candidates as needed, adding the appropriate Zoom to invitations, and maintaining Calendly links weekly.
- Drafting documents from templates, including correspondence, proposals, contracts and client documents.
Position type: This a regular, part-time position, approximately 10-15 hours per week.
Start date: Immediate
Position compensation: $15-18 per hour, commensurate with industry standards and experience.
Position Location: This is a remote position. Training, company-wide meetings or on-site work for up to one week in duration up to three times per year, with travel and lodging paid by company.
Number of positions available: 1
Reports to: CEO
About You the Candidate
A strong candidate will be:
- A former Virtual Assistant, administrative assistant or personal assistant with at least three (3) years of demonstrated experience in a remote work environment;
- SUPER detail-oriented, with the ability to ensure accuracy and high quality across multiple responsibilities;
- Someone who delights in highly repetitive but still high-concentration work;
- Comfortable managing multiple responsibilities at once, and prioritizing amongst them with ease;
- Calm under pressure and unflappable in the face of timely or urgent requests;
- A team player, with a positive, optimistic attitude, and the ability to recognize and celebrate wins of all sizes;
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to take initiative without direct supervision;
- A superb communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to not only do the work, but also think about how it could be better and more efficient;
- Confident to make recommendations and push back when changes are needed in workflows or systems;
- Ability to learn new things quickly, especially web-based softwares and apps;
- Able to provide clear information in a timely way to support internal or client decisions;
- Entrepreneurial, with the ability to hustle whenever needed;
- Comfortable being highly responsive when required;
- Able to quickly and naturally draft correspondence, and have a demonstrated ability to write and edit adeptly;
- Able typing at least 60 words per minute, and possess strong working knowledge of Google/G Suite;
- An openness to constructive, supportive feedback and a commitment to consistently improve; and
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in working for multiple executives or projects at one time;
- Experienced in an entrepreneurial environment, preferably within the first five years of a company;
- Experienced with online tools including at least three of the following: Asana, Harvest, Quickbooks Online, HelloSign, LinkedIn, Calendly, Slack, Zoom; and
- Experienced in a Mac environment.
How to apply
To apply, please follow this link to our application site, and follow the instructions there.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. Your Other Half, LLC carefully reviews each application within one month of application receipt. If you do not hear from us within this time, we encourage you to apply again for another position in the future, and thank you for your interest in YOH.
Your Other Half, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, race, religion or any other protected class.